The Information EyeTour Collects
Use of EyeTour Downloads
• User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, age, gender, country or state to EyeTour when choosing to participate in various activities on the EyeTour Websites such as downloading videos, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
• Share Object: In order for EyeTour to remember your visit, we use Flash Share Object. For more information on Share Object visit www.adobe.com
• Log File Information: When you use the EyeTour Websites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of your request.
The Way EyeTour Uses Information
• If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the EyeTour Websites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the EyeTour Websites.
• We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major EyeTour Website changes or for customer service purposes).
• We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, IP addresses, browser type, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the EyeTour Websites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
• We use Share Object to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the EyeTour Websites; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
When EyeTour Discloses Information
• We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
• We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the EyeTour Websites.
• We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
Your Choices About Privacy
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the EyeTour Websites, in which case EyeTour may not be able to provide certain services to you such as downloads.
Our Commitment to Data Security
EyeTour uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to EyeTour Puerto Rico and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, EyeTour makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If EyeTour learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. EyeTour may post a notice on the EyeTour Websites if a security breach occurs.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that EyeTour is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Date Last Modified: