Download FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions and Trouble-Shooting
How can I download EyeTour videos?
Is EyeTour content free?
Do I need an iPod to enjoy EyeTour videos?
- EyeTour videos are meant to be enjoyed whether online or on the go. An iPod is an excellent tool to view EyeTour’s free downloadable videos on the go, and our content is optimized for enjoyment in portable video players such as iPods with video capabilities and the iPhone – but is not required to view our content. EyeTour recommends a iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch, or an iPhone to view EyeTour’s exclusive content but other portable video players capable of playing MOVvideo files should work too. You will need the latest version of iTunes or your video player’s content management software in order to transfer EyeTour videos to your device. EyeTour.com has no affiliation with Apple, Inc.
Can I watch EyeTour videos from my PDA or Blackberry?
- EyeTour.com provides free video downloads in the MOV video format. This format is accepted by many portable devices with video playback capabilities. Please check your product’s manual for compatibility and for instructions for transferring content to your device. Some EyeTour content can be viewed freely from any iPhone and iPod touch (using WIFI) by visiting www.eyetour.com from the Safari mobile browser. We do not have a mobile version of EyeTour.com for Blackberry or other mobile platforms at this moment, but the Android and Windows mobile platforms are in our minds.
The videos will not work in my iPod or iPhone.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. Download EyeTour videos and try again. You can also try using iTunes ‘Convert to iPod or iPhone format’ function. If problems persist, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to watch EyeTour videos on DVD. Is there somewhere I can buy them?
- Currently, the only place to watch EyeTour.com’s content is from our webiste, via downloads or through the mobile version of our site. EyeTour has plans to develop DVD products in the future. Please subscribe to our newsletter and check our site and blog frequently for updates.
I love your website’s images! Can I download them?
Can I download videos from your mobile site for the iPhone and iPod touch?
- No. Videos are only meant for streaming through our mobile site but you can download them from your computer and transfer them to your personal device for viewing when offline. You can, however, download free wallpapers for your portable device from our mobile site, so go ahead, they are free!
You are now ready to BE YOUR OWN GUIDE!
Have more questions about EyeTour.com? Check out our General FAQ for more Frequently Asked Questions.
(Not ready yet? Email us at email@example.com with your questions.)